Work With Me
If you think your brand aesthetic and product are a good fit for The Ace of Space Blog then lets partner! Partnerships are custom tailored to meet your needs while maintaining the brand value of The Ace of Space Blog. Please e-mail email@example.com for complete sponsorship information and rates. Our colloborations in the past have included:
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Reviews
- Social Media Campaigns-Our base of followers continues to increase exponentially, numbers can be provided upon request.
- Guest Writing for a brand’s blog.
- Guest pinning on a brands Pinterest Board.
- Covering brand events.
- Industry specific quotes for magazines, trade publications, newspaper, and additional media outlets. These will be provided upon approval, and at the discretion of The Ace of Space Blog.
- Sponsored giveaways
- Banner Ads-We are now accepting sponsors for Banner Ads and Sidebar text links.
Banner Ads will be prominently displayed in the right hand column. Large sponsorships include additional incentives.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our rates, and incentives.
Some of our blog partners in the past have included Legrand NA, Kohler, “The What’s New, What’s Next” Campaign for The New York Design Center, The Coverings Show, & Martha Stewart Living.
Please note that Vicki is unable to participate in partnership opportunities that do not conform to the appropriate guidelines.
The Ace of Space Blog is a personal blog written and edited by Vicki Gladle Bolick. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I have several affiliations and I do make a percentage off of any purchase you may make using the affiliate link.
I am the author and owner of The Ace of Space Blog, and occasionally I may be compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.